With Soldecom’s Crew Call & Surf solution you benefit from the simplicity of a single prepaid service providing cost-effective voice, and web usage over multiple satellite services.
Whether on FBB or VSAT our pre-paid card solution for telephone and internet allows the vessel operator to select how bandwidth costs will be allocated and at the same time provide the crew with options to keep in contact with family and friends improving morale and reducing costly employee turnover.
Crew Call & Surf advantages
Allow crewmembers to use voice, email and social media to stay connected with their loved ones
- Attract and retain valuable personnel
- Improve moral on board
- Provide social networking and entertainment for staff
- Seperate vessel and crew communications
- Low deployment and administration costs through virtual cards
- Fully customizable solution with multiple billing options
- Can support both incoming and outgoing calls
- Optimized low bandwidth VoIP telephony and internet filtering services
- Seperate Vessel and crew communications
- Significantly reduced cost of shore-to-ship calling for the vessel operator
Flexibility, Ease of use And More
With Soldecom’s solution , customers benefit from the simplicity of a single prepaid communications card, cost-effective over any satellite terminal.
- Call charged when the person being called answers.
- Credit based on minutes and seconds, not units.
- Remaining card call time announced before each call.
- Two call formats: fixed flat fee per minute and up to 5 zones with different billing
- Access to call data records via secure portal service
- Operator can select card expiration and other parameters
Soldecom’s Advanced Technology
- High quality voice calls, optimized for transmission via satellite with low-bandwidth, delay, and jitter
- Ensuring high availability through a reliable network for call termination
- Integration with all standard Firewalls and Network Address Translation (NAT) Routers typically deployed on the satellite links of commercial ships.
- Integration with vessel’s operator IP network or Telephone Exchange
- Delivering standard PBX features and integration with existing vessel infrastructure
- Secure web-based portal for managing features and accounts
- Supplying a rapid deployment solution across a diverse fleet